Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Funny Spam

I suppose there are people who fall for this although, it's beyond me why. Tonight I checked my email. Tempting as it is to claim my share of this guy's millions, I will refrain from doing so. Furthermore, I will NOT visit their web page. Some scams are just too obvious.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. Mr
Name is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery 11.3 million in july and
during the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are
donating the sum of 1.million dollars to 6 lucky individual  over the world and
if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you
have to do is get back with is so that we can send your details to the payout
bank. Please note that you have to contact my private email for more
information(andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email:andvioletlarge.allen@yahoo.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment