Monday, February 4, 2013

Pressure, Procrastination and Paper

I suppose I procrastinated writing this month's newspaper column because I received no positive reinforcement or feedback. In fact, my piece didn't even appear in the paper until this past Friday February 1st, so I didn't feel the need to rush and write another.

http://www.northumberlandnews.com/opinion/columns/article/1574836--technology-passwords-pins-usernames-and-when-did-i-get-so-old

Today is the first Monday of the month.I can't write about the Super Bowl or anything current because the publishing date is supposed to be the second Thursday of the month, or whenever. My next article is due. I have two half completed potential works which are not making me completely happy yet. The hours are running down and I'll have to make a decision. If I rework an old blog, I will have more time to complete my two rough desktop drafts. I suppose I will look through what I already have. In the meantime, I think I'll go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment