Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Was Published

Hubby suggested I send my "thief" blog (November 24th), to the newspaper. He said, "It's current and it's timely."

It was published in the November 30th newspaper, a fitting ending to November's blog a day month. Since a large picture of me showed up under my article along with the words "thief", I hope that residents of my town read the whole article and don't just think it was a mugshot.

I've had a few comments about it...all positive.

NorthumberlandNews Article: A thief by any other name is still a thief

I mentioned to a friend today that the last time I won a prize was in January. I was published then too. She assured me there was no correlation between my recent Christmas tree win and the article in the paper. I suppose that's true. Nonetheless, it's an interesting coincidence.

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment